Hello and welcome! This treat is such a fun and easy treat to make! This treat is named after a close family friends dog who was named after Mary Poppins. To find out how to make these yummy treats, check out the recipe and video below! These treats are easy to store, and will last for a couple weeks in an air-tight container. You can also freeze them and extend these treats shelf life.
-2 1/2 cups of Flour
-1/8 cup of Peanut Butter (No Xylitol)
-1/2 cup of Pure Canned Pumpkin
-1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
-1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine your wet ingredients: eggs, pumpkins, and peanut butter. Mix together thoroughly.
3. Combine your dry ingredients with a whisk (flour, cinnamon, and salt).
4. Slowly combine your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients to form a thick dough. If your dough is not combining well enough, add in a little extra pumpkin, but you want to be able to roll your dough out so do not make it too wet.
5. Dough should be firm enough to roll out to about a 1/4 inch. Here you can cut your dough out into fun shapes or simply just cut up the dough into squares.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment, and put your cut out pieces of dough onto the sheet evenly spaced from one another.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. (optional) Decorate your cookies with peanut butter or other dog-safe ingredients, or keep simple and leave as is.
We hope you have enjoyed making this recipe, and be sure to check out our YouTube video located below! Paws up! (https://youtu.be/l-ca6k43DRA)
Our Recent Posts
Hey! This is the form we usually use to generally find out how much dog food to serve your dogs based on their weight if you follow our recipe types....