Paws up! This weeks recipe is very simple to make, and will only take about 10 minutes for prep and 20-30 minutes to cook. This recipe is named after a beloved dog Princess, hence the pretty name for this cake. Be sure to check out our YouTube video that is located at the bottom of the page in case you have any questions. If your questions are not answered here or on our YouTube video, please feel free to comment or check out our Facebook page and we will get back to you. Enjoy!
-1/4 cup of organic peanut butter
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1 cup of shredded or diced apples (NO CORE)
-1 cup garbonzo bean flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 tablespoon of either ginger powder or cinnamon powder
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then in a bowl mix your 'wet' ingredients (peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract). Either use a whisk or an electric beater.
2. Either shred or dice your apples and make sure you do not add any part of the apple core for its association with having cyanide in it.
3. Fold in your apples, and in another small bowl mix together your 'dry' ingredients (garbonzo bean flour, baking soda, either ginger or cinnamon powder).
4. Once you have lightly mixed your dry ingredients, beat them into your wet ingredients to finish making your batter.
5. Coat your cake mold with a cooking spray of your choice, and press your batter into the mold.
6. Depending on how thick your cake mold is, bake for 20-30 minutes accordingly.
7. (Optional) Decorate with dog-safe foods such as more peanut butter! Enjoy!
Our Recent Posts
Hey! This is the form we usually use to generally find out how much dog food to serve your dogs based on their weight if you follow our recipe types....