Paws up! This week we decided that we were going to show you how to make another delicious recipe for your doggies! This meal is relatively easy and can be made in small to large portions based on your dogs needs. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know either through our email located on the main page, or through YouTube's comment section. If you'd like to see a video of how we made everything, check it out below! Also, the great thing about this recipe is, is that if you don't have all the ingredients, you can increase the portions of other ingredients that you have. For example, if you don't have Chickpeas, you can just use Rice as long as it makes up 5% of your dog's meal.
-80% Chicken (5% Hearts and Gizzards)
-15% Green Beans, Spinach, Kale, Raspberries, Peas, Carrots, Apple Chunks
-5% Chickpeas and Rice
-(Optional) Eggshells, Cilantro, and Coconut Oil
1. Allow chicken to cook in a large pot on medium heat on a stovetop with one cup of water.
2. Once the chicken has cooked, mix in your hearts and gizzards and allow to cook for a few more minutes.
3. Slowly add in your green beans, chickpeas, kale, raspberies, peas (and for more good fat for your dog) add some coconut oil and allow to steam for a few minutes.
4. Add in your leafy-greens (spinach, kale, and optional cilantro)
5. Once everything has been mixed you can take the food off heat, and allow to cool before separating into dog portions.
6. If want to also add extra calcium to your dogs diet, you can scoop some ground up eggshells into each portion bag (about a teaspoon).
7. Feed to your dog for a nutritous meal!
If you need further instruction, check out our YouTube video! ( https://youtu.be/xS-1aNEFESk )