Cinnamon pupcakes are a fun treat to make for your pup, whether it's their birthday, or you just want to treat them! They are easy and fast to whip up, and require little labor to make. Check out how to make them below, or check out our YouTube video at the bottom of the page! This recipe generally makes 12 muffin sized pupcakes.
-Either a cake pan or a muffin tin
-1 cup of ground oatmeal
-1 tablespoon of cinnamon
-2 whisked eggs
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1/3 cup unsweetned applesauce
-1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
-1 cup shredded/diced and cored apples
(Optional ingredients below)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Combine oatmeal and cinnamon
3. Add in eggs, coconut oil, and unsweetned applesauce
4. Whisk in your peanut butter
5. Then finally fold in shredded/diced and cored apples
6. Once all the ingredients are combined into a thick but maleable consistency, evenly distribute the mixture into a muffin pan, or a cake pan, and bake for 15-20 minutes. If your mixture is thickly distributed, bake closer to 20 minutes. If your mixture is distributed in smaller amounts, bake closer to 15 minutes.
7. Take out of oven when completely cooked, and decorate if you wish!
If you wish to decorate your pupcakes, you can use any dog-safe foods/fruits located on our blogpost "Fun Frozen Dog Treats". What we did was use melted white "chocolate" (it's completely dog-safe as there is no real chocolate in white chocolate) as frosting, as well as some sprinkles, left-over peanut butter, and un-ground oatmeal. When using anything with sugar though (white chocoalte and sprinkles), make sure you do not overuse these as dogs do not need the extra sugar. Decorating is mainly aesthetic for us as humans, and not necessary.
Be sure to check out our other blogposts and YouTube videos!
Link to Video: https://youtu.be/QfW8yY3h-hE
Our Recent Posts
Hey! This is the form we usually use to generally find out how much dog food to serve your dogs based on their weight if you follow our recipe types....